Project Manager - Customer Support
REMOTE / SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT / FULL-TIME
Who we are?
We're a full-service software development company based in Arizona with an additional team of remote rockstars spread across Latin America and the US. We specialize in creating web and mobile apps and providing ongoing support to startups and established businesses. So, come join our team and let's build something amazing together!
What is it?
Our Project Manager role will help to launch and lead a new service offering within Founders Workshop as projects transition into a stable release after development. This support phase may include but not be limited to bug fixes, small feature requests, software maintenance, app store submissions, etc. The project manager will have a customer-facing role to review monthly software stability reports, error reports, and uptime metrics and make recommendations based on the needs of the client.
In addition to supporting the software already launched, you'll also be collaborating with our Product Development Managers after the initial release of a new project as they transition from their development to support phase.
Interested? Keep reading!
Who we’re looking for
We're on the hunt for a superstar Project Manager who is:
- A dependable team player
- A problem-solving extraordinaire
- A strategic thinker and decisive decision-maker
- A top-notch communicator
- Driven to succeed
We want someone who isn't shy about identifying problems or opportunities and coming up with solutions that will benefit our company, team, and customers alike. If this sounds like you, we'd love to have you join our team!"
What you’ll love
- Understanding product vision and delivering business value through the software we build
- Dynamic, changing environment – you will never get bored!
- Fast moving, risk-taking, business savvy clients
- Culture of transparency
- Leading your teams to successfully complete software projects on time and in budget
- Building strong relationships – internally and externally
- Adjusting your team’s priorities in real time to changing market conditions and business models
- Managing global project teams to build or support quality custom software designed for our clients’ unique business needs
- Knowing that you are helping entrepreneurs build or supporting their businesses
What we need (the minimum)
- Self-motivated product fanatic with entrepreneurial vision
- Proven ability to break down ambiguous requirements into workable tasks
- Expert prioritization skills to support and manage change
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate team building and client relationships
- Product and project management experience
- Leadership or supervisory experience on software projects
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with little guidance
- Collaborate with Product Development Managers on project support
- Manage clients in the support or maintenance phase of their projects
- Expert collaborating with and/or directing developers, QA, design, and other team members
- Ready to develop and improve support processes
- Expert collaborating and interacting directly with customers regarding support and development needs.
- Ability to manage product documentation related to each product.
- Other responsibilities as needed
Our ideal candidate will be in Latin-American.
Think you have what it takes? Apply now!