REMOTE POSITION BASED IN THE AMERICAS (USA, CANADA, OR LATIN AMERICA)
Who we are?
Founders Workshop is a company based in Arizona. We create web and mobile apps for non tech founders of tech startups. We partner with our clients to provide exactly what they need to get their first version software into the market on time and on budget.
We are seeking a highly skilled QA Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our software products by conducting functional testing, integration testing, and load/stress testing (not required, but nice-to-have.) The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of experience in QA testing with expertise in the aforementioned areas.
- Create and execute test cases and test plans for functional and integration testing
- Conduct load and stress testing (optional) to ensure the software can handle high traffic and usage levels
- Identify, document, and track bugs and issues found during testing
- Collaborate with developers and other teams to ensure software meets functional and performance requirements
- Ensure that software is compatible with various devices, platforms, and operating systems
- Develop and maintain automated testing scripts and tools
- Continuously improve the testing process and procedures
- Provide regular reports and updates on the testing progress
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in QA testing
- Strong knowledge of functional testing and integration testing processes
- load/stress testing experience using Selenium or other tools (optional)
- Familiarity with testing tools such as Selenium, JIRA, and AIO Test Case Management (Jira Plugin)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver high-quality results
- Experience in Agile methodology is a plus
- Bonus if you’ve worked at a startup or owned your own business
- Reliable high speed internet and web cam
What you will love:
- 100% remote work
- Competitive pay
- Awesome team
- The challenge of making something amazing
If you have a passion for software quality and a desire to work with a team of talented professionals, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.