Node.js Developer (100% Remote)
100% REMOTE POSITION
Who we are?
Founders Workshop is a company based in Arizona. We create web and mobile apps for non tech founders of tech startups. We partner with our clients to provide exactly what they need to get their first version software into the market on time and on budget.
The Senior Developer at Founders Workshop helps clients bring their visions to life. They leverage technological skills while working with the project team to create innovative software. This role requires strong attention to the “bigger picture” as well as attention to the “fine details”. The Senior Developer Team Member balances cost, quality, and the need to move quickly.
What you’ll do
- Use requirements from product manager to develop features that clients will love
- Use best practices to create great code
- Connect with your remote team daily to coordinate activities
- Keep your team in the loop with the latest updates to your tasks.
- Ask questions and make suggestions so we can deliver the best software to our clients
- Carefully analyze requirements and test scripts
- Assist in planning and scope management
- Collaborate with project leadership and team members
- Identify blockers and potential blockers so the team moves quickly and effectively
- Test code locally and participate in weekly code reviews
Who you are
Web Developer developer with
- +3 years of experience with Node.js
- (Desirable) knowledge of Software Architecture
- Team play who has worked with full project team (including design, QA, and multiple developers)
- Flexible and responsive to changing requirements
- Responsive to stakeholders needs and pain points
- Proactive communicator
- Detailed oriented
What you’ll love
- Fast paced, changing environment (You will never get bored!)
- Awesome team
- Awesome innovating clients
- Challenge of making something amazing
- Exposure to many different verticals and opportunity to apply expertise from each
- Remote work
- We want to see your career grow and flourish.
- We want to make a long-term commitment to you